Friday, April 4, 2014

An Exersize in Poverty

Forced poverty is unbearable.
Chosen poverty is fun.




The gap between rich and poor is widening everywhere. Technology is taking over manual work.
Soon we will be blissfully unemployed. That is of course our true destiny.

How will we take care of ourselves financially?
By an Basic Income Quarantee of course.
Even the most conservative politicians are now looking into this so called "Marxist" idea. Swiss has just had a referendum about this concept of an "umbrella for everyone".
There is a lot of information on Basic Income on: https://www.facebook.com/#!/basicincomeguaranteeaustralia

I am trying to live of $25 a week (after rent). It's not possible. My housemate Lourdes is much better at it.
I've just discovered the lemon as a good substitute for deodorant. It works very well. Just shave a sliver off the top every day and apply with the freshly exposed surface. The lemon lasts at least 3 weeks.

I ride a bycycle ditched the car. Now THAT saves a lot of $$. I write about my experiences in the Alice Springs News in a column called Single Female Bicycle Rider.

http://www.alicespringsnews.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment