Sunday, April 27, 2014

Single Female Angry Meditator. Being tested: fierce anger

I am at the moment intensely angry.
I think my anger is just and necessary. Besides, my anger does not care what I think, my anger is not my choice, it is just there. Bam!
I am angry with someone who hates Jews and denies the Holocaust. This person is very near me at the moment.
I am surprised that people around me seem to think that a mediator does not get angry. Or is not supposed to get angry.
As if we are soft woozes sitting on a cushion all day.
I just heard the Daila Llama declare that he too gets angry and that he does not believe people when they say they don't.
Voila, I agree, as usual, with the Daila Llama. He is such a pet! Cheerful and cheeky, honest and fair. I would not mind him as my husband at all. Or Steven Hawkins. Alas! I am just a Single Female Angry Meditator.
I am leaning into my anger, bringing it into awareness as much as I can, and oh boy, it hurts. My whole body breaks out in a sweat it is that painful. But I do not deny my anger. I am feeling it. Full blast. That is awareness.
I try to be not reactive, but responsive.
Being responsive is like fighting with a sharp ax.
Being reactive is like fighting with water.
My ax is sharp.
I might win the war.
I might not.
I am not against war.
Some wars were just.
Like the war against the Nazi's.
With a sharp ax I will try to remove this person from my life.
Cheers!
A Meditating Warrior







No comments:

Post a Comment